Tuesday, March 3, 2009

super-natural invention of non-suffication

What is the Best Invention (if I had one and did make one) that I made?

The best invention I would ever make would be a type of medicine that would enable me to breath underwater. Even if the earth was flooded because of global warming, my invention would save millions. It would not matter if we lived in the sea or on land. I think living in the sea would be better because we don't have to be afraid of things like earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, tornadoes, and fire. The special thing about my invention is that when you eat it, you will be able to breath everywhere. Places like space, underwater, and even land! Wherever you go, you would be able to breathe for the rest of your life in peace. My invention would also decrease the amount of people dying of suffication to zero. I would be able to save many lives. My name would be written down in history as the greatest invention.

No comments:

Post a Comment