If there WERE 3 desires in my heart... then my first desire would be to become someone great. A person that when someone said, "Sinae", they would say, "Oh that girl!" and would know who I would be. I want to do something that nobody else was able to accomplish so that nobody could tease me or make a fool out of me because of outward appeareances(being short).
My second desire would be to travel the whole earth. I would want to go to many countries and see how people would live. I would also want to eat different kinds of food, food that would be famous to that place.
My third desire would be that I would live a life that was like a story. Kind of like a storyline in korean dramas!!! That would be cool. (This 3rd one is weird, I know too.)
An embarrasing moment...
17 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment